Wednesday, December 13, 2006

that's what friends are for


Sweetie,

I dont know where to start writing. maybe i could not find the exact words as to what i feel right now. The moment i heard you'll stay for a short vacation here, i felt sad knowing that you did not even inform me. How i thought i would be the first to know. I only got the information from someone else. But still, i was happy about the news. I would finally meet my "sweetie"- my adorable loving friend.
I never did any chance regret having you as my friend. i believe that destiny has brought us together. let me attest. there once came a point in time when i was so down with my problems (you know that grisly thing!?!) that i even got paranoid and so frustrated, and yet you were there for me. you listened not by your ears, but through your heart. you understood me. you know how much i degraded myself but still, u held on, you proved me wrong. you gave me the reason to wear a smile on my face despite the struggles and shortcomings. having you is more than winning a lottery! If God will give me the chance to choose my angel, it is you i'd choose. charness! hehehe

days had flown so fast. i admit i had been very preoccupied that i have to adjust my edgy schedules on a beat, so erratic and nerve biting. weve met only twice... and our first encounter was not as good as we thought. i welcomed you with a hug, only to let you know my bitter longing for your presence. Well, having you met with francis gave me a short delight. now uve seen the man worth my life. how i enjoyed our chitchats in mcdonalds lahug. and when the time i feared so much came, you were there to wipe my tears. you've witnessed how i wept in torment that francis has to leave me by that very hour, ten o'clock. how the world had trembled upon my shoulders when he left. im sorry if it had to be that way sweetie. i shud not have met you just to share my bloody tears with you, i pity myself. but even if it had to be that way around, i knew you would be there to lean a shoulder for me and coax my dispirited looks. not a minute after ten did you leave me in solitude. i breathed hope. your therapeutic encouragement made me realize that i have a reason to stay happy, a reason to live life to the fullest. that night where we sat along the roadside of IT park left me with no trace of horror and despair, instead, a shining memoir of our friendship.

sunday came. i made it up just to see you before you leave. hope the songs i sang in resto z made you feel the melody of my love for you. be it rocky or mellow, its rhythm was meant for you. sad to say, i couldnt make it all through out the day. i had to leave before papa chides me, a little of cinderella episode. (before the clock strikes twelve) unto the very last glimpse of you, a radiant spark enkindled my night.


you'll always be the candle of my life sweetie. in your luminiscence, i find warmth and light.


Thank you for the short time we spent together.


May the Good Lord bless and keep you safe and sound.




imong paluluvzzz,


christian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice i like it.. ...